Using the form invitation feature, you can send emails to your clients to complete your online forms. In addition to sending invitation emails, you also have more controls when creating your invitation such as:
- Setting the time when the form is available.
- Setting the expiration time of the form.
- Setting a simple password protection for the form.
- Restricting form to be submitted only once.
- Enabling automatic saving of the form.
Invitation emails can be sent as either tracked or anonymous. For tracked invitations, you can have as much detail as possible about the invitation such as:
- The status of the email delivery, whether it was successful or not.
- The time when the email was opened.
- The time when the form was opened.
- The time when the form was submitted.